Saturday, May 24, 2008

It's my Birthday and I'll cry if I want to...


not that I want to! I'd prefer to laugh instead, as I did in abundance tonight! Check it out! What a wonderful day!!!


It started with breakfast with my family and then progressed to afternoon tea and a clairvoyant reading with friends at cafe at Woolloongabba. Back home to light the fire and start the wine and cheese tasting! A game or two of Taboo and a DVD of POTP later and we were set! I'll let you see if you can guess what POTP stands for..hint, look closely at one of the pictures!

Thank you my friends, I had SUCH A WONDERFUL DAY!!! I was thinking this was one of the best birthdays I've had, companionship (old as that sounds) RULES!!! YOU GUYS RULE!!!!! (yes any hint that I'm now 28 evaporates as quickly as the alcohol in Candice's glass ;-) ).

Breakfast at Kiss at Cooparoo with parents and godparent




Arvo tea with friends at Caro Mio Cafe at Woolloongabba - has gone down in my opinion but good to see what it was like.



Great night in with friends around the fire and a few marshmallows for company too...







Fire-stoker Sal to the rescue...







And nothing is taboo....











Opening presents! Such fun and when you draw it out, all the better! Loved my fetching apron and the other goodies! Check out the necklace Adele made me!!



2 comments:

Niti said...

Hi Jen

Thank you for such a lovely afternoon and evening! i had a blast though POTP freaked the crap out of me!

Niti

Candice said...

Hey Jen,

What a fantastic arvo/night to celebrate your birthday!! The pics really capture the hilarity of the night - good times!!

xxC