Thursday, May 22, 2008

FRIDAY

F is for freedom. The joys of the public service with an RDO today.

R is for rugs and rrrrozen feet. As winter approaches the crevices between our old queenslander floorboards become all too apparent!

I is for Ikea. A late night trip to obtain aforementioned missing screw. And then, some placemats, a laundry basket....I should be for Idiotic Expenditure at ingeniously marketed franchise.

D is for domestic and I don't mean goddess, but, goodness does it never end!

A is for aaaaaah at the sight of my new haircut in the morning. In hairdresser speak a 'messy layered look' in disgruntled customer speak, an ugly boys haircut!



Y is for YEAH! Only one more sleep till my birthday and the delights of time with family and friends!

2 comments:

SF said...

Happy Friday to you, Jen! :) I like the haircut, you shouldn't look so shocked.
Have a FANTASTIC birthday tomorrow - we are all thinking of you! GIft is wrapped and ready and should arrive (after being posted....) sometime soon. I've been in early labour for 3 days and am getting desperate for the next stage to kick in- I'd appreciate your prayers re: that! I'm hoping the baby will share your birthday (ie. come very very soon)....

Caleb said...

Happy Birthday Jen! You're forgiven for not being able to come to my Birthday dinner. Loving the blog BTW.