Tuesday, December 23, 2008

It's beginning to feel alot like Christmas...

Yes, with only one sleep to go, I can truly say it's beginning to feel alot like Christmas!


At last, Christmas joy has awoken in me and stretched its bent wings..


I'm feeling abit more Christmas jubilation today. The reason - good hard labour!
Labour of love that is. Just as I was decrying my lack of creative inspiration this christmas...lo and behold, I made some cards!


Alas, too late to actually send them to you my friends! My apologies...and now just to rub it in, here's what they looked like! (Ok, so I'm a little proud of my first proper attempt with stamping)



Plus, I'm making chilled carrot soup for Christmas day (taste better than it sounds!) and have experimented with some ginger, citrus and green-tea (ie. I had left over ginger and added to a teabag of citrus green-tea - oh I'm such the culinary genius!).




So now I'm feeling like I've contributed more to Christmas, than propping up the languishing economy!....and talking about languishing, here's a little word from the silent blog partner





Joyeux Noel (eat, drink and follow Andrew's lead!)

2 comments:

SF said...

What beautiful cards Jen!!! You know, you could go into business with those. Glad you're feeling festive, have a lovely night and day tomorrow!!

SF said...

Love the photo of you and your dad, Jen!

So.... where are you? How was Christmas? New Year? First month of the year????? Blog Jen, blog!!!!