Friday, July 4, 2008

A change is as good as a holiday..

Before:



After:






Have had a few classic reactions to the reversion to my (near) natural colour, after four years as a blonde. The funniest being the people at work who didn't recognise me! They stared at me through the glass into the laboratory where I sit, and I waved back. Still looking perplexed they looked around me and then headed off...to then call me on my extension and see if it was me! Hilarious!

My boss asked me if a change was as good as a holiday....well, we'll have to see. Apparently blondes have more fun, but hopefully that isn't the case - I do miss the blonde, but felt like a serious change - or change for the serious!

2 comments:

Niti said...

Both photos are awesome and your the same Jen to me, whether blonde or brunette!

Renae said...

Looking hot Miss Jenny. And as a brunette (most of the time anyway) I have to say that we have LOTS of fun!