Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Bollyfunk...

I'm so excited! I just found not only the music to the dance routine we're doing at Bollywood dancing lessons at the moment, but also a video on You Tube! It's fantastic! Check it out below..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhLm_IZpnP0

Now, at last, I may be able to remember some steps for more than an hour!!


Tub thumpin' and a floor shakin' it -here I'll come every night to practice my moooves.. with a very patient, and rewind-able teacher! Poor Andrew, he and the creaking floorboards, won't know what hit them!





...ofcourse I'm as polished as those bollywood pro's! ;-)

2 comments:

Niti said...

This is my all time favourite Hindi movie! I think you going to have to perform this one for me as its an awesome dance - Shah Rukh is a very famous actor and your dancing to his song!

SF said...

Woohoo!! Go Jen and Andrew!
Culture, exercise and no doubt some laughs all in one. ;)
Sounds like great fun!