Tuesday, August 12, 2008

It's GOLD..


for the MORRISONS - the golden girl of the computer screen, Jennifer Morrison, has at the tender (ahem) age of 28 taken out the Sofa Scramble, to secure her place in Hargorrison History.


How good are these Beijing Olympics?!!


Much to my own chagrin, and Andrew's excitement, I've embraced these games of the 29th Olympiad as feverishly as Laurie Lawrence clasps a proffered microphone!


Since Saturday, I've stolen many a moment in front of the 'other' screen - that being the TV - and sat enthralled watching of all things -


cycling road race (I told the aussies they should have broken earlier!),

slalem (gripping! Good on Togo!),

synchronized diving (if it isn't hard enough!),

equestrian (allergic to horses normally but not thankfully to televised ones)

and

judo (Please Explain!).


I've even considered taking holidays around the Olympics so I can steal more time increasing my blood pressure! I just hope this form of exercise is more profitable than my ailing attempts at the active variety!


..."and the aussies are going crackers!" (idiotic slalem commentator tonight)

1 comment:

SF said...

Yay, I agree!!! We're all loving it too. :) Saraya is really into it- she was watching that road race with Stu, and every time he left the room she was shouting out a running commentary to him.... "Papa, a rider just broke away! They're getting ahead!" It's been so much fun.

Btw, I've tagged you for a meme. :)
Enjoy the swimming!