Sunday, April 6, 2008

In these great footsteps I doth follow...

Okay so I'm no Robinson Crusoe, no Burke minus the Wills but I do dare to go where every other man/woman and Facebook friend has gone before me...into the blogger's brigade!

The inclination was there but alas Facebook took my Wills. Now with plenty of procrastination time on my hands, since I've given up the educated pursuits of reading and other self improvement endeavours - it's onto Blogger I must go.

The thrill of Facebook is waning and after collecting an inenviable amount of virtual bosom buddies, arming myself with enumerable applications of self agrandising neccessity, and having no other avenue left with which to relate/collate/compare myself to others - I must move on. Now the prospect of actually writing more than a post-it note message is quite daunting, yet quite thrilling at the same time.

Never one to let my thoughts be managed into concise statements, blogger seems my ideal outlet (you lucky things!). So basically, that's it - I'm here and happy to be!

Be alert but not alarmed - I'm about to blog!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am alarmed! Very alarmed!

SF said...

WOohoo Jen!!! Together we enter the facinating world of blogging! I too look forward to your great illuminations on life.

Niti said...

Im not alarmed at all given that I loved reading your Jen and Claire updates! Im looking forward to hearing all about your activities via the wonderful world of blogging!